Your own personal masseur
- Regular use leads to overall improvement in regeneration, flexibility and resilience of muscles.
- Improves blood circulation, and therefore your body will get more nutrients and at the same time, flush out more toxins and other waste materials out of body.
- It improves blood supply to muscles and tissue.
- It helps relax tension of muscle not only after sport activity, but also tension caused by a sedentary or a physically demanding job.
- Long term use improves symptoms of cellulite.
- Serves as a warm up and stretching before any kind of performance and thus prevents muscle tearing.
- Long term intensive massage can help release and massage away spots blocked for a long time – so called muscle knots.
Specially shaped non-slip handles for easy and comfortable grip. Prevents the pain of hands during a massage.
Thanks to high quality steel core, the stick will not bend or break under great pressure.
Unique designed rollers ensure deep tissue massage of painfull spots. Works great for calves, thighs, lower and upper back and a belly.
Long term bothering me knots of muscle between his shoulder blades. So I tried massage stick from Janyka Sport. First, I much did not believe in it but after a few days of using , I changed my mind. It’s fantastic.
I bought a massage stick to my friend who is a passionate runner. He uses a lot of food supplements for better performance.He still complained of pain and overloaded muscles. He wanted to start going to a sports massage for better blood circulation and regeneration. However, it costs a lot of money and he can not do it all the time. So I bought him massage stick from Janyka Sport and he began use it each day before and after jogging. Free at home. He said it is in combination with supplements the best thing for regeneration and muscle pain also subsided.
I have a sedentary job and my lower back hurts during any strenuous activity. For example, a long walk, cleaning, or during sport. I massaged lower back every day after work and sometimes at work. In a couple of days my back hurts a lot less . I continue with regularly massage and it’s getting better. I warmly recommend.
I used a massage stick after exercise to the prevention of cramps and muscle pain. I was surprised that it really worked. No more muscle pain or cramps.